Tools & Downloads
An important part of the PRiME project is the creation of software tools that support our research work. In cases where we feel that these tools will be of value to the wider community, we will make them available using a Free Open-Source Software (FOSS) licence.
The following tools are currently available for free download. Click on the links for more information about each tool and how to download them.
- PRiME Stereo Match – parallel stereo matching algorithm for video depth estimation (OpenCL and C++)
- PER Modelling – PRiME’s Performance, Energy and Reliability (PER) Modelling Tool
- PowMon – PRiME CPU Power Modelling Tool
- KOCL – PRiME’s automated tool flow for generating FPGA designs capable of accelerating OpenCL kernel execution whilst reporting their own power consumption
- PRiME Framework – application and platform agnostic runtime management that enables portability of runtime management approaches
- PRiME Code Generation Tool – a Rodin plug-in that facilitates automatic code generation of Runtime Management software from verified Event-B formal models